Q: Why do people choose to live in an Arcadia village?
This will vary from person to person:
For example, younger, more active retirees are often attracted by:
- The opportunity to realise a nest-egg and ‘cash up’ by trading down from their larger family home.
- The reduced amount of time and money they need to spend on home and garden maintenance.
- The freedom to lock-up and go away on holiday without having to worry about their home.
- Access to the world class facilities you often find in a country club or holiday resort.
On the other hand older, less active people often enjoy and find comfort in:
- The sense of safety they enjoy because of the village security.
- The companionship and social interaction they get from living in a community of like-minded individuals.
- The peace of mind of knowing that there is an emergency call system that’s monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and other village support services.